Saturday, December 13, 2008

What's that? I disappeared for months?

I'm trying to get into the Christmas spirit by watching Christmas movies, so I'm trying to make a list of all the movies to watch before the day (in no order, other than the order I think of them in).

  1. The Muppet Christmas Carol (Michael Caine! Muppets!)
  2. Elf
  3. The Polar Express
  4. Christmas in Connecticut (Mmmmmm, Dennis Morgan)
  5. White Christmas (Danny Kaye! Dean Jagger is adorable! Mary Wickes! Dancing!)
  6. Die Hard
  7. Die Hard 2: Die Harder
  8. A Blackadder Christmas Carol
  9. Miracle on 34th Street
  10. In the Good Old Summertime (I'm really sorry I thought you died thirty years ago, Van Johnson!)
  11. Love Actually
  12. Holiday Inn
  13. While You Were Sleeping
  14. The Best Christmas Pageant Ever
  15. A Christmas Story (Blergh)
  16. Scrooge
  17. A Christmas Carol
  18. Annie
  19. The Bells of St. Mary
  20. Going My Way
  21. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation (Clearly this was intended as a joke, because Chevy Chase sucks.)
  22. The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
  23. It's A Wonderful Life
  24. The Man Who Came to Dinner (A fellow alum again! Penguins!)
  25. Scrooged
  26. Home Alone
  27. Prancer (I've never heard of this.)
  28. Bridget Jones's Diary
  29. Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason
Feel free to comment your suggestions.