Friday, December 19, 2008

Movie Quotes Meme

Via Dan and Srah and reposted from Facebook

1. Pick 15 of your favorite movies.
2. Go to IMDb and find a quote from each movie.
3. Post them here for everyone to guess.
4. Strike it out when someone guesses correctly, and put who guessed it and the movie.
5. NO GOOGLING/using IMDb search or other search functions

1. "Last night, I counted five thousand sheep in those three beds, so I had to have another bed to sleep in. You wouldn't want me to sleep with the sheep, would you?" A Night at the Opera, guessed by Srah

2. "He is not Judge Judy and Executioner!" Hot Fuzz, guessed by Srah

3. "Tea can do many things, Jane, but it can't bring back the dead." Death at a Funeral, guessed by Srah

4. "You blew the best thing you had going for you. You blew the element of surprise." The Italian Job, guessed by Jess

5. "Nobody messes with a dwarf in a red raincoat." Unconditional Love, guessed by my Mom

6. "Indeed it is. I encourage him to be in his garden as often as possible." Pride & Prejudice, guessed by Srah

7. "Oh, the English, and their STUPID sense of fair play!"

8. "Oh! It was the killer! I saw him... he was... horrible. He was a tall guy... short too. And he was wearing this really nice suit, though it was kinda shabby. And he, and he had blackish, brownish, reddish, blondish, kinda whitish hair. And, and he definitely went downstairs, or, or maybe it was up."

9. "Come on! If you don't drink your fatty drinks, you'll never really achieve quality cellulite." Sliding Doors, guessed by Srah

10. "For 90% of a given day, you're adjustin' your bollocks... scratchin' your bollocks... or otherwise playin' with your bollocks!" The Closer You Get/American Women, guessed by Srah

11. "Well, nobody's perfect." Some Like It Hot, guessed by Srah

12. "No. If you were your father, I doubt very much if I would have kissed you."

13. "If you fit into my pants I will kill myself." While You Were Sleeping, guessed by Srah

14. "Right, I'm regular, I am a regular man. I want... but that's not the point! The point is, who are YOU? WHO ARE YOU?" A Life Less Ordinary, guessed by Srah

15. "Croup. Of the croup, she died, leaving me and my mentally ill brother, 'ere, to fend for ourselves. Murdered, she was, in 'er bed by one of 'er johns. Y'see, sir, she sold 'erself to feed us. She compromised 'erself for oursakes, leaving us all alone and 'ungry and 'omeless and my poor brother needs a brain operation and my glaucoma's gettin' worse and sir... SIR!... SIR? I can't see you sir! I can't see you sir! AHH... AHH... I'M BLIND!... AHHHHHHH!" The Impostors, guessed by Srah