Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Musical Quiz (Part V?)

This time we've got some recent musicals, some classic musicals and some unexpected musicals. I am looking for SONG TITLE, CHARACTER and what MUSICAL it comes from:

1. "....and others miscellaneous on matters more extraneous...."
["Rhymes Have I" from Kismet, sung by The Poet, "Hajj the Beggar"]
2. "I believed I had a choice til the music in her voice turned my whole world around...."
3. "I know, anchors away...."
["Always True To You In My Fashion" from Kiss Me Kate, sung by Bill Calhoun]
4. "Bobby Darin, Sandra Dee and Dewey...."
["Chop Suey" from Flower Drum Song, sung by Madame Liang]
5. "When you got it....share it!"
["When You Got It, Flaunt It" from The Producers, sung by Ulla]
6. "If my heart could beat, it would break my chest...."
7. "....now everything is you...."
8. "....so disarming, soft and charming...."
["She Is Not Thinking of Me" from Gigi, sung by Gaston]
9. "I'm good by day and I'm good by night...."
["Blow, Gabriel, Blow" from Anything Goes, sung by Reno]
10. "I love them all and all of them love me...."
["When You're Good To Mama" from Chicago, sung by Matron Mama Morton]