Thursday, January 27, 2005

"I wasn't sniffing your spicy brains!"

Today at lunch, everyone kept smelling my hair. Apparently it smells really good. Whatever.

I felt weird at Meijer last night because I got to the register and looked over my purchases. It seemed like I was advertising that I thought I smelled weird and was trying to cover that up. I bought some normal stuff, like Valentines, a CD, a pin for formal recruitment and some pink ribbon, but I also bought the following:

  • 3 Glade French Vanilla Air Fresheners
  • 1 Lysol Green Apple Disinfectant Spray
  • 2 Watermelon scented hand soap refills
  • Colgate toothpaste and
  • Deodorant

Hi, I'm Alfie and I am randomly self-conscious in the middle of Meijer because I just realized what people might think after seeing my purchases.

Or maybe they just think I'm a college student trying to cover the smell of the drugs I'm doing. Which I'm not. Katie needed the vanilla air fresheners for her psych class and Lauren needed the Lysol for something. Roommate and I kept forgetting to buy hand soap when we went out. I felt bad about stealing my roommate's toothpaste.