Friday, January 02, 2004

Roommate, Rearrangement and there must be something else that starts with an 'R'

Roommate and I rearranged our room. We decided to bunk our beds, cram the two dressers between my desk and the beds, rotate my roommate's desk and leave one wall pretty much empty. Now, we need to buy a futon, so that we have a place to sit and watch movies and a place for guests to sleep. This is made more difficult by the fact that my roommate is in Japan and I haven't talked to her since the 27th of December, at which time I forgot to ask her if she had purchased a futon. Crap.

After we finished rearranging the room, we treated Joel, who we had kidnapped so that he could lift stuff for us, to dinner at Outback Steakhouse. We came back to the room, sat on the floor and watched Maverick, then we watched part of the movie Soldier, but we couldn't figure out what was going on, so I stole the remote from Joel and we watched the last half hour of Ghost Busters.