Saturday, January 10, 2004

It's a big one!

Because I've been lazy and haven't posted much, I created a musicals quiz. Not just a musicals quiz, but a really big musicals quiz to celebrate the fact that I actually blogged. Please give the musical from which the song was taken and, if possible, the name of the song. I may have reused songs or musicals from old quizzes, but if I did, I have tried to use a different line.

1. "Knew that I would make it if I tried...." ["The Last Supper," Jesus Christ Superstar]
2. "Your devotion I prize...." ["Buddie, Beware," Anything Goes]
3. "What we need is a free-range consultant...." ["By Jeeves," By Jeeves]
4. "I see a light inside."
5. "I do all the good I can...."
6. "Won't somebody help me chase the shadows away?"
7. "I can upset every male in a Yale regatta...." ["A Little Brains, A Little Talent," Damn Yankees]
8. "There's a lot of favors I'm prepared to do...." ["When You're Good To Mama," Chicago]
9. "We'd stroll down the boulevards together." ["Those Canaan Days," Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat]
10. "I'll sigh with you...." ["A Wand'ring Minstrel I," The Mikado]
11. "Alarm goes off at seven...." ["Skid Row (Downtown)," Little Shop of Horrors]
12. "Say that it is and you're dead!"
13. "Don't be selfish, give it all away!" ["When You Got It, Flaunt It," The Producers]
14. "That I still need your love after all that I've done...." ["Don't Cry For Me, Argentina," Evita]
15. "You can live it up and die in bed...." ["Cool," West Side Story]
16. "It's no great honor either...." ["If I Were A Rich Man," Fiddler on the Roof]
17. "Your face with a luster that puts gold to shame...." ["If Ever I Would Leave You," Camelot]
18. "I'm stayin' where I'm at...."
19. "Every night we sit alone and talk...." ["Oklahoma," Oklahoma]
20. "Has she been there all along?" ["She Was There," The Scarlet Pimpernel]

***BONUS***
This song is from the same musical as one of the above songs.
21. "Whenever I'm, from time to time, depressed...."