Tuesday, October 21, 2003

Everyone's doing it

A - Act Your Age: 19. The only thing that I can think of that 19 year olds I know are doing is heading over to Canada to get wasted. I'm not going to do that.
B - Boyfriend: Nope....one day perhaps, but I think I should go on a date first.
C - Chore You Hate: Cleaning my room.
D - Dad's Name: William.
E - Essential Make-Up Item: None really. If I'm trying to look nice, I'll put on mascara and lip gloss, but make-up is a pain.
F - Fave Actress: Emma Thompson, Greer Garson, Audrey Tautou, etc.
G - Gold or Silver: I don't really care. I used to think silver was better, but I really like my class ring and my maple leaf and fleur-de-lys necklaces and I don't think they would be the same in silver.
H - Homeland: Ann Arbor, Michigan.
I - Instruments You Play: I took five years of piano and two years of percussion. I quit the piano when I was twelve and can occasionally be found picking at the piano, but not well. I quit percussion because I was sick of having to fight with the other thirteen percussionists so that I wouldn't always have to play the bells.
J - Job Title: Student/Student Research Partner
K - Kids: None, I think I'd like them, but not for a while.
L - Living Arrangements: At home with my family or at school in the residence halls with Roommate.
M - Mom's Name: Marilyn.
N - Number of Women You've Slept With: None.
O - Overnight Hospital Stays: I don't know. The time I had to go to the emergency room because of the contact stuck in my eye wasn't an overnight stay, it was a four in the morning till 4:30 in the morning stay.
P - Phobia: Snakes, spiders.
Q - Quote You Like: "I always pass on good advice. It is the only thing to do with it. It is never of any use to oneself." ~Oscar Wilde~
R - Religious Affiliation: Methodist.
S - Siblings: 1 sister.
T - Time You Wake Up: Weekdays, either at 7am or 8am, depending on when my earliest class is. Sundays, I sleep in. Saturdays, I wake up between 6:45 and 7:30, depending on what time I need to be at the training room.
U - Unique Habit: Ripping athletic tape.
V - Vegetable You Refuse to Eat: Brussel sprouts.
W - Worst Habit: Procrastination.
X - X-Rays You've Had: Teeth, chest, arm.
Y - Yummy Food You Make: Anything microwaveable.
Z - Zodiac Sign: Leo.

[via srah blah blah]