Thursday, July 10, 2003

YAY!

The Tigers swept the White Sox! That kicks so much butt! Despite their less than enviable record and the fact that they have bascially dropped off the radar, they are still my favorite baseball team. They won the World Series when I was born and I remember going to Tigers' games with my parents when I was younger. A lot of times, it was for my birthday. I loved baseball. I still really like baseball, but I'm not a big fan of watching it on TV. Today I made an exception and watched the end of the game. I flipped to the game just in time to see the Tigers' pitcher scoop the ball to the first baseman who caught the ball with his barehand to make the out. The game ended on a double play, which made everthing even better because it meant that the Tigers had won without having to take their last at-bat.

Sorry. I just like baseball. GO TIGERS!!!!!