Wednesday, July 09, 2003

I'm back

Srah has been after me to blog again, so I decided to get back into the swing of things by posting another musical quiz. Bonus points for knowing the musical, extra special bonus points for knowing the name of the song.

1. "A man can't sleep when he sleeps with sheep...." [Seven Brides for Seven Brothers]
2. "For your foes are fierce and ruthless...."
3. "And in no time, you'll be singing 'Home, Sweet Home....'"
4. "With all that bulk you're bound to see him there...." ["Mister Cellophane," Chicago]
5. "L'homme a voulu monter vers les étoiles...." [Notre Dame de Paris]
6. "Nothing can be done to stop the shouting...." ["Hosanna," Jesus Christ Superstar]
7. "Don't you see, can't you feel it?"
8. "Your crime has shocked me to the core...." ["Benjamin Calypso," Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat]
9. "I'm sure I'd fall in love if he would cross my path...." [The Scarlet Pimpernel]
10. "Tu crois que tout s'arrange mais la vie un jour se venge...." [Roméo et Juliette]
11. "Oh, we knew we could lose...."