Friday, July 11, 2003

Obviously I've grown

I think that I must have been about ten years old when I went to my last baseball game. I've grown a lot since then. I don't know exactly how much, but between third and eighth grade, I grew fourteen inches, so some of them must have occured since I was ten. Not only have I grown vertically since the last time I was at a Tigers' game, but my head has grown a lot too. I tried on my Detroit Tigers' baseball cap this afternoon because I wanted to wear it when I go to the Tigers/Boston Red Sox game on Sunday, but even in its largest setting, it does not feel comfortable on my head. I knew that my head would have grown since then, but I didn't think about not being able to wear my hat.

Now I have to go and buy another Detroit Tigers' baseball cap. I have a feeling I'm going to get laughed at.