Tuesday, March 04, 2003

The beginnings of a 100 things about me list
1) I received my first ticket at age 18.
2) I received my second ticket at age 18 (both parking).
3) I am a closet fan of Jackie Chan.
4) I have always wanted to appear in a Broadway musical.
5) I have always wanted to write a novel.
6) I sometimes make friends in bizarre ways. I became friends with Brad during February of my freshman year of high school. I was walking through the cafeteria, not looking where I was going and I tripped over the feet of one of the most popular guys in our class. I was horrified, but he was really nice about it. We both apologized profusely and we've been friends ever since.
7) In high school, I was a member of the Asian Pacific Educational Exchange (APEX)...
8) ...because of this I was named an honorary Asian.
9) ...because of that, my sister calls me a fasian (fake Asian), which is pronounced similarly to the pronounciation of a disease of the brain.
10) I think that Scottish accents are the coolest.