Tuesday, March 04, 2003

1. Are there any television commercials on these days that are among your favorites? What is your favorite television commercial from your childhood?
There aren't really any commercials that I really like on nowadays. I make fun of Carnival cruise line commercials. Actually, I make fun of a lot of commercials. My favorite commercials would have to be the old ones that they used to have for the NHL that had scenarios like Mark Messier and Wayne Gretzky playing chess and Mark Messier gets bored and knocks the board over, or the one with the goalie that held up people with his skate. I also liked the Elijah Wood Super Bowl chip commercial with Dan Quayle.

2. Sometimes we see ourselves as different than we actually are. For example, I like to think I am a pretty outgoing person, but in reality, I would be perfectly happy if I were left alone. How about you? Are you an introvert or an extrovert? Would others agree with you?
When I first meet people, I'm shy around them, but then I open up and become a lot more outgoing.

3. What kind of a worker are you? Do you like a job where you have a daily routine that you can count on every day? Or do you prefer to be in an environment where there is constant change and you never know what to expect from one day to the next?
I am a big procratinator...let's just leave it at that.

4. I've found that when I go out for a business lunch or any type of meeting where you have to speak, a salad makes the best meal choice. It isn't sloppy and makes it easy to pause for conversation. I would think the same would be true for first dates. When you've gone out on first dates, what sort of decisions would go into your choice of dinner? Price? Ease of conversation? The "messiness" factor?
Some how, I've never had to make any of these decisioins, so I can't really answer this question. Or maybe, I can. Choice of dinner: good food. Price: affordable. Ease of conversation: maximal. "Messiness" factor: I would prefer not to shoot my beverage out of my nose, but I want someone funny, so I may have to deal with pop flying out of my nose, even though it is painful.

5. "It's grouper" "Two Dollars!" "By choice, man!" The Donger need food!" are just a few of the movie quotes that I can recite off the top of my head. These (and oh so many others) come up in the most unusual and inappropriate situations. Usually no one but me "gets it." Doesn't matter, I still have a good laugh. What are some of your all-time favorite movie quotes?
You asked for it...
"Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!"~Sliding Doors
"I'm a paranoid schizophrenic. I'm my own entourage!"~America's Sweethearts
"I realize that when I met you at the turkey curry buffet, I was unforgivably rude, and wearing a reindeer jumper."~Bridget Jones's Diary
"Define irony: a bunch of idiots dancing around on a plane to a song made famous by a band that died in a plane crash."~Con-Air
"Never let it be said that your anal-retentive attention to detail never yielded positive results."~Dogma
"You are drunk and when you are drunk, you forget that I am in charge."~Willow
"I don't love her, she kicked me in the face!"~Willow
"It left us speechless, quite speechless I tell you, and we have not stopped talking of it since."~Emma
"They all have husbands and wives and children and houses and dogs, and, you know, they've all made themselves a part of something and they can talk about what they do. What am I gonna say? "I killed the president of Paraguay with a fork. How've you been?"~Grosse Pointe Blank
"I don't play well with others."~Hackers
"Yeah, well I'm taller!"~Speed

6. What if it happened. All of creation is gone. Wiped out. And then come to find out that that there is no reincarnation, no chance to live life over again, no second chance. Turned out, there really was a God and Heaven and Hell. How would that make you feel? Do you want to go to Heaven?
I would be upset, I would want to go to Heaven.

7. Should everyone be allowed into Heaven? Or should there be criteria? If you were making up the guest list for Heaven, how would you choose who gets in?
I'm not sure.