Thursday, December 13, 2007

Michigan

Dear all media,

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease shut up about the Michigan coaching search. It's getting to the point where I hear my favorite college team mentioned on the radio and stop listening. I only read the back page of the sports section of the newspaper (prep sports) because the rest of the newspaper seems to be about the Michigan football search.
Also, please shut up about Les Miles. He keeps saying he doesn't want to come here. I don't want him to come here. I keep hearing people threaten to give up their season tickets if he doesn't come here. GREAT! More for me.
It's gotten to the point where I don't know who to cheer for in the National Championship. The Rival or the Coach Who Won't Shut Up About How He's Not Interested In The Michigan Coaching Job.

Someone wake me up when college hockey starts back up,

Alfie