Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Meme time all over again!

Now I've been directly tagged.

What I was doing ten years ago
In the summer of 1995, I wasn't really doing much. I turned eleven, but nothing much else happened.

What I was doing five years ago
Five years ago.....let's see. That would have been the summer of 2000, in which I was turning sixteen and preparing myself for another year of school. As well as failing my road test. Blargh.

What I was doing one year ago

I was turning twenty and waiting for Sarah to come home. Trying to get ahold of my friends before they all went abroad and ditched me.

Yesterday
Yesterday, I went to a meeting at school, where I proved my inability to participate in driving games. Boo.
Sunday, however, I was at Roommate's wedding watching her get MARRIED!

5 snacks I enjoy

  • Chips
  • Chocolate
  • Banana bread
  • Cheese
  • Cheez-Its/Wheat Thins

5 songs I know all the words to

  • O Canada
  • "The Old Apartment" by Barenaked Ladies
  • "All or Nothing" by O-Town (which is best when sung off key and rather drunkenly, even if you're sober)
  • "Mack the Knife" by Bobby Darin
  • "Beyond the Sea" by Bobby Darin

5 things I would do with $100 million

  • Donate money to my college
  • Donate money to charity
  • Buy a house
  • Give money to my parents
  • Give some money to Sarah

5 locations I would like to run away to

  • Scotland
  • Ireland
  • Italy
  • Greece
  • Poland

5 bad habits I have

  • Being constantly online
  • Procrastination
  • Lining things up
  • Underestimating myself
  • Not sure

5 things I like doing

  • Reading
  • Watching TV
  • Watching movies
  • Sports
  • Spending time with my friends

5 things I would never wear

  • I'm going to have to agree with Sarah, clown suit.
  • False eyelashes (the real ones are long enough)
  • A dress covered in ruffles
  • That orange dress that we saw at the mall
  • Really tall shoes

5 TV shows I like

  • Blackadder
  • Due South
  • LOST
  • House
  • The Simpsons

5 biggest joys of the moment

  • My roommate just got married
  • I'm going to be in Scotland soon
  • Everyone is pretty healthy
  • I have a lot of good friends
  • Everyone around me is pretty happy

5 favorite toys

  • Peregrin (on whom the last two blog posts have been written)
  • Gerhardt (my digital camera)
  • The Sims 2
  • Trivial Pursuit
  • My cell phone

Now I'm tagging