Friday, May 27, 2005

Questions from Aunt Pam

1. What is your favorite childhood memory?
It really depends on what you consider childhood. I'm going to assume childhood is anything that happened before I turned eighteen. My favorite childhood memories are meeting John Hannah, Tom Wilkinson and Neil Dudgeon, as well as spending my graduation party with all of my friends and having a long talk with a friend that I hadn't had much interaction with in a long time.

2. If you could live ANYWHERE in the United States where would you choose? Why?
I would live in Michigan. I love it here. I love the snow and the cold. I can deal with the heat and tornados. I think acclimating myself to another climate and region would be a pain. I love being here. I love being the atmosphere. The tradition of success in my favorite sports. I love the fact that my friends are here.

3. What would you most like to receive?
A lot of money so that I never have to worry about money. :P

4.What would you most like to give?
Love.

5. Describe how you would like to see your life at age 40. What would you be doing? Where would you be living? What would you hope to accomplish?
I hope to be working. I hope to have a husband and children. I hope to still live in Michigan. I hope to travel. I hope to have more than one collegiate degree.