Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Because I don't like spiders

3 Names you go by
Alfie
B**
R******

3 screen names you have
Noiblata
Q***********
r******

3 things you like about yourself
I'm becoming more confident.
My eyes
My butt-kicking trivia knowledge

3 things you dislike about yourself
I try too hard to please.
I'm very easy to pick on.
I'm too easily distracted.

3 parts of your heritage
English
German
Scots-Irish

3 things that scare you
People killing me in my sleep
Snakes
Angela Lansbury

3 of your everyday essentials
Books
Music
Hair ties (I can't wait till I chop off all of this hair!)

3 things you are wearing right now
Contacts
Jeans
Sweater in varying shades of pink

3 of your favorite bands/artists
The Beatles
Barenaked Ladies
Bobby Darin

3 of your favorite songs at present
"Beyond the Sea," by Bobby Darin
"Night of my Nights" by Vic Damone
"Something" by the Beatles

3 things you want to try in the next 12 months
Try to find a summer job
Start drinking more water
Relieve my stress level/Sleep more

3 things you want in a relationship
Attraction
Committment
Happiness

2 truths and a lie
I've never been to Scotland.
I love fish sticks.
I used to be on the Safety Patrol in elementary school.

3 physical things about the opposite sex that appeals to you
Dark hair (not to say that I don't find guys without dark hair appealing)
Dark eyes (or blue, green, grey, whatever)
Nice smile

3 things you just can’t do
Ride a unicycle
Eat cashews
Go back to sleep after being woken up by my dog

3 of your favorite hobbies
Reading
Watching movies
Watching sports

3 things you want to do really badly right now
Sleep
IM some friends
Chop all of my stupid hair off

3 careers you’re considering
Athletic Trainer
Athletic Trainer and um....
Athletic Trainer

3 places you want to go on holiday
Scotland
British Columbia
Maine

3 kids names
Colin
Emma
Simon

3 things you want to do before you die
Be happy in love
Travel
Find a job that I love

3 people who have to take this quiz now or eat a spider!
Pretty much anyone who is reading this. I don't really know.