Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Come on! Please?

These are the last snippets of musicals that need to be guessed.

5. "....Let the whole world hear what you’re about...."
6. "Life is thrilling as can be...."
8. "Whenever I’m, from time to time, depressed...."
[Mr. Applegate/The Devil, "Those Were The Good Old Days," Damn Yankees]
11. "I’ve got the question, I’ve had it days...."
[Tommy, "Who Do You Love, I Hope?" Annie Get Your Gun]
12. "Move them feet...."
13. "My purse has yet to know a silver lining...."
[Bill Calhoun/Lucentio, "Tom, Harry or Dick," Kiss Me Kate]*
14. "Now through the smoke, she calls to me to make my way across the flames...."
[Buffy Summers, "Walk Through the Fire," Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Once More With Feeling]
15. "I'm good by day and I'm good by night...."

*Howard Keel played Frederick Graham/Petruchio in "Kiss Me Kate."