Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Burn-It 2004

Here's my tracklist for the CD burn:

  1. Woman Trouble by Artful Dodger (Bridget Jones's Diary)
  2. Female of the Species by Space (Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery)
  3. All For Love by Bryan Adams, Rod Stewart and Sting (The Three Musketeers)
  4. Accidental Angel by Sherena Dugani (Saving Grace)
  5. I Get The Sweetest Feeling by Jackie Wilson (The Closer You Get)
  6. Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head by B.J. Thomas (Spider-Man 2)
  7. At Last by Etta James (Pleasantville)
  8. Make 'Em Laugh by Donald O'Connor (Singing in the Rain)
  9. Oh, Pretty Woman by Roy Orbison (Pretty Woman)
  10. Hot, Hot, Hot by Bina Mistry (Bend It Like Beckham)
  11. Ride by Amanda Marshall (The Replacements)
  12. Jump (For My Love) by the Pointer Sisters (Love Actually)
  13. Haunted by Shane MacGowan and Sinead O'Connor (The Matchmaker)
  14. You Sexy Thing by Hot Chocolate (The Full Monty)
  15. Beyond the Sea by Bobby Darin (A Life Less Ordinary)
  16. The Power of Love by Huey Lewis and the News (Back to the Future)
  17. Groove Master by Arrow (The Cutting Edge)
  18. You'll Be In My Heart by Phil Collins (Tarzan)
  19. This Will Be (An Everlasting Love) by Natalie Cole (While You Were Sleeping)
  20. (I've Had) The Time of My Life by Bill Medley and Jennifer Warnes (Dirty Dancing)

If you want to check out the people in my group, they are:

If any of you tried to play them in your CD player and they didn't work, I'm really sorry, I burned them really fast and forgot to check what format they were in.