Sunday, July 11, 2004

I needed something quick to post

LAYER ONE: On The Outside
-- Name: Alfie
-- Birthdate: 7-28
-- Birthplace: Ypsi, MI
-- Current Location: Ann Arbor, MI
-- Eye Color: Green
-- Hair Color: Dark blonde
-- Height: 5'0"
-- Righty or Lefty: Righty
-- Zodiac Sign: Leo

LAYER TWO: On The Inside
-- Your heritage: English, Irish, Scottish, French, German, French, Bohemian, Italian, Dutch
-- The shoes you wore today: Tennis Shoes
-- Your weakness: Good food
-- Your fears: Angela Lansbury
-- Your perfect pizza: Mushrooms and onions
-- Goal you'd like to achieve: Go to a Red Wings game.

LAYER THREE: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
-- Your most overused phrase: W00t or Woohoo.
-- Your thoughts first waking up: "I'm going to kill you, dog."
-- Your best physical feature: My eyes, my knees would be my worst.
-- Your bedtime: Whenever I go to sleep.
-- Your most missed memory: Is this the memory we wish we could relive? If so, meeting JH.

LAYER FOUR: Your Pick
-- Pepsi or Coke: Coke.
-- McDonalds or Burger King: Wendy's, but if forced to choose, I'll have a Filet-O-Fish.
-- Single or group dates: I wouldn't know, I've never had a date.
-- Adidas or Nike: Adidas, because NIKE IS EVIL!!!!!
-- Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Hot tea.
-- Chocolate or vanilla: Neopolitan. The best of both, plus strawberry!
-- Cappuccino or coffee: Tim Horton's Iced Cappuccino

LAYER FIVE: Do You?
-- Smoke: No.
-- Cuss: Not really.
-- Have a crush(es): All of the time.
-- Do you think you've been in love: I thought I might have been once, but I'm not sure.
-- Want to go to college: Already enrolled.
-- Like high school: Not 11th grade, but everything else was fine.
-- Want to get married: Yes. Otherwise, I don't think I would have proposed to G at age 2.
-- Believe in yourself: Somewhat. I'm getting better.
-- Get motion sickness: Not really.
-- Think you're a health freak?: Nope.
-- Get along with your parents: Usually.
-- Like thunderstorms: No.
-- Play an instrument: I used to play the piano and percussion badly.

LAYER SIX: In the past month...
-- Drank alcohol: Nope.
-- Smoked: Nope.
-- Done a drug: Just Tylenol for my headache.
-- Made Out: With WHO?
-- Gone on a date: With WHO?
-- Gone to the mall: Yes. Robin made me go to the mall and buy clothes and shoes.
-- Eaten an entire box of Oreos: Nope.
-- Eaten sushi: Not in the last month.
-- Been on stage: Not in the last month.
-- Been dumped: No, by WHO?
-- Gone skating: Nope.
-- Made homemade cookies: Nope.
-- Gone skinny dipping: Nope.
-- Dyed your hair: Nope.
-- Stolen anything: Nope.

LAYER SEVEN: Ever..
-- Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: No, contrary to what Joel says.
-- Been caught "doing something": Nope.
-- Been called a tease: Nope.
-- Gotten beaten up: Nope, I usually only fight with Sarah.
-- Shoplifted: Nope.

LAYER EIGHT: Getting Older
-- Age you hope to be married: Hopefully before I'm thirty.
-- Numbers and Names of Children: How can I say, I don't know how many I want and I don't want to say that I'm going to name them such and such.
-- How do you want to die: In the distant future.
-- Where you want to go to college: Where I go now.
-- What do you want to be when you grow up: Athletic Trainer
-- What country would you most like to visit: Scotland

LAYER NINE: In a partner

-- Best eye color?: Anything. Brown, blue, green, hazel, whatever.
-- Best hair color?: Anything. Brown, blond, red, whatever.
-- Short or long hair: It depends on the guy.
-- Height: Preferably 5'7" and above, I need to marry someone with some height.
-- Best articles of clothing: Comfortable cloths
-- Best first date location: Movie.

LAYER TEN: In The Numbers...
-- Number of drugs taken illegally: 0
-- Number of people I could trust with my life: Not sure.
-- Number of CDs that I own: Over one hundred, less than five hundred.
-- Number of piercings: None.
-- Number of tattoos: None.
-- Number of times my name has appeared in the news paper: Less than ten.
-- Number of things in my past that I regret: Too many to list...

[via Katie]