Sunday, June 27, 2004

I already did this on my LiveJournal, but what the heck...

Act your age? Sometimes. Almost 20.
Born on what day of the week? Saturday. Weekend!
Chore you hate? Dusting.
Dad's name? Bill.
Essential makeup item? Mascara when I actually put makeup on.
Favorite actor? John Hannah, Tcheky Karyo, Katharine Hepburn, Cary Grant, Jimmy Stewart, etc.
Gold or silver? Silver.
Hometown? Ann Arbor, MI.
Instruments you play? Piano (sort of) and percussion (sort of).
Job title? None right now. It was Trainer, and that's what they all called me because they couldn't be bothered to call me by my actual name.
Kids? None, but I might like some in the future.
Living arrangements? With my Mommy and Daddy in the house I grew up in.
Mom's name? Mommy.
Need? Sleep. So tired....
Overnight hospital stays? I'm not sure. I guess like Srah, when I was born, but I don't think I've had any others.
Phobias? Spiders, snakes, Angela Lansbury hiding in my closet with a knife waiting till I fall asleep and then stabbing me to death, etc.
Quote you like? "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good" from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban or "The truth is rarely pure and never simple" from The Importance of Being Earnest.
Religious affiliation? Methodist.
Siblings? Srah
Time you wake up? As late as I possibly can.
Unique talent? I'm not sure.
Vegetable you refuse to eat? Brussel sprouts.
Worst habit? Not sure.
X-rays you've had? Teeth, broken arm.
Yummy food you make? Things that can be microwaved and banana bread. I made some really good banana bread.
Zodiac Sign? Leo.

[via Srah]