Monday, May 10, 2004

Get Up Off Your Ass and Move!

I kept forgetting to do this, but here is my track listing for Krista's CD Exchange: Get Up Off Your Ass and Move!

1) She Drives Me Crazy - Fine Young Cannibals
2) Hit Me With Your Best Shot - Pat Benatar
3) Faith - George Michael
4) Ride On Time - Black Box
5) Always Look on the Bright Side of Life - Monty Python's Life of Brian
6) Help! - The Beatles
7) Come On, Eileen - Dexy's Midnight Runners
8) Get Busy - Sean Paul
9) Hot, Hot, Hot - Bina Mistry
10) Another Night, Another Dream - Real McCoy
11) That Thing You Do! - The Wonders
12) Jump (For My Love) - The Pointer Sisters
13) Magic Carpet Ride - Steppenwolf
14) Ticket to Ride - The Beatles
15) I Get The Sweetest Feeling - Jackie Wilson
16) Roll With Me - Del Amitri
17) I Ran - Flock Of Seagulls
18) Groove Master - Arrow
19) Make 'Em Laugh - Donald O'Connor
20) Break My Stride - Matthew Wilder
21) I'm Gonna Kick Your Ass - Zorak
22) I Believe in a Thing Called Love - The Darkness