Thursday, February 26, 2004

More blogging inspired by BlogIdeas

When was the last time you said 'I Love You'?
I said it to my Mom when I talked to her on the phone earlier this week. I don't remember what day that was. Outside of family, I don't believe I've ever said it.

What should we do with stupid people?
I would have to say give them to me and let me use them as my own personal punching bags for a while. I have some agression that needs to be worked out and no one/nothing to hit.

What makes you laugh?
My friends and family. My roommate dissolving into laughter at 2am because she's insane. Joel when he's not being an idiot and sending me old IM conversations in which I mistyped something. My mom because she's so sweet. My dad because he's nuts. My sister(s) because they are great big dorks.

An open letter to SPAMMERS!
Dear Spammers,
I love you. Thank you so much for all of your e-mails. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't have to search through my Junk-Mail folder to make sure that none of my real e-mail had gotten mixed up with the crap that you sent me. I value all of the mail you send me because I truly do need everything that you offer me. Oh wait, no. Stop e-mailing me!

Yours in hatred and detestation,
Alfie

How long do you think you will live?
Probably until I die.

The perfect pizza.
Yum. Mushroom and onion and tomato. Yumyumyumyumyumyumyumyumyum.

How long can I go without a haircut!
I don't know for sure. I know that my senior year of high school, I got my hair cut just before or just after Christmas. I grew my hair out so that I could wear it up for prom, but then I didn't get it cut until right before I left for college. So I think I went almost eight months without a haircut.

Experiment: how many fishsticks fit in your mouth?
Can I have barbecue sauce for said fishsticks?

Who is your hero?
I don't know. Recently, I've been telling people that it is him, because I admire the way he throws his size, or lack there-of, around on the ice. I've seen him take on guys that are about 6'7". I don't really think I have a hero at the moment.

Do you watch local news? Why?
When I am at home, I watch the local news because I want to know what is happening near me. When I'm at school, I never seem to watch the news.

How good is your penmanship?
I have been told that my printing is perfect. My eleventh grade chem teacher told me that I should teach first grade so that I could share my perfect writing with children. If I didn't dislike six year olds so much, I might have taken this into consideration.

An ode to your couch.
Oh couch,
I love you so.
I am content to just lay on you.
Sleeping on you is not uncomfortable,
until the dog feels that it is ok to paw at my face
because I am eye level with him.
I love to sit on you to watch movies,
but other people do not seem to understand
the concept of a butt groove
the point is that it is mine
I forged that groove,
but other people always sit in in so that
I must reform you.
Alas, dear couch,
I may not get to spend much time with you this summer,
as my mother has told me that I must spend Spring Break
wandering around town looking for a summer job.
Oh couch,
I love you so.

A family vacation gone wrong.
Probably any vacation where you can use the phrase, "Mom, Sarah's peaing in the backseat." Hehe.

A brush with fame.
1. I did Score-O at a UM hockey game on February 13, 2004.
2. I was asked to walk back into a restaurant that I was leaving by a film crew that wanted (at 11pm) a clip of people entering the restaurant. My dad and I did this while we were in Toronto in April 2002.
3. I met Oscar-nominee Tom Wilkinson on July 20, 2001. I met him shortly after meeting my favorite actor, JH.

Vanity Search @ Google: does your site come up?
Yes. Both for my blog and for my actual web site.

[via BlogIdeas]