Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Ideas from BlogIdeas

How many pairs of shoes do you own?
I'm not sure. More than ten. Fewer than thirty. Probably about twenty. I have a lot of pairs of tennis shoes which turned out to be a blessing during two-a-days when I would get soaked in the morning and need dry shoes for the afternoon practice.

How much weight do you want to GAIN?
Hmm. This is a hard one. I would have to say about -20 pounds.

I eat out too much.
True. Next question?

If I die today.. How would it happen?
I'm dying today? Darn it. Let's see. I will either:
1) be hit by a train
2) be hit by a car
3) be killed by a wayward softball
4) be killed by my roommate if I don't shut up while she's writing her paper
5) or die from shock or excessive laughter when BoomBoom dances at the basketball game tonight.

If the Internet were sex... I would:
Be a great big tramp. Seriously, I am always checking blogs and e-mail.