Tuesday, September 09, 2003

My doors and walls

Because I haven't blogged in a while and I am currently bored, I have decided to thrill you all with a description of how cool my wall just over my bed and by my desk and over the TV, as well as my closet doors and the back of our door are. Because they kick butt.

Over my bed, I have a Lord of the Rings poster, a list of what all of the cable channels are, an ad for MDs that Megan ripped out of a magazine for me last year and a picture of Robson Green.

Next to my desk, I have a picture of John Hannah and a picture of the hobbits from Lord of the Rings.

Over the TV is my poster from Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.

On my closet doors are pictures of: Colin Firth, Mathieu Kassovitz, James McAvoy, Chris Barrie, David O'Hara (also Janeane Garofalo, but she has a Post-It stuck over her face because I got sick of people asking why I had a picture of her on my door), Laurence Olivier, Jeremy Brett, Dominic Monaghan, Gerard Butler, Michael Vartan, Alan Rickman and a picture of Joel that my roommate took last year and her Mom exposed the film, so in a picture where he was already giving himself devil horns, he now appears to be rising out of fire.

On the back of our door are pictures of guys that we can actually agree on: Ty Pennington (from Trading Spaces), Paul Gross, Prince Harry, Jonny Lee Miller, Jonathan Rhys Meyers, Ioan Gruffudd, Ewan McGregor and a picture of Orlando Bloom that has been labeled Simply Irresistible: Orlando Bloom.